Monday, May 27, 2013

Where to start...what to do...why is anyone even asking me?

This blog was born over dinner at Joe's Crab shack (I'm so classy) after my graduation with my best friend, all because I was complaining about the woman who did my nails the Saturday before.


Meka listened to me complain, as everyone listens to me complain, and didn't even respond to my complaints. She told me I should start a blog. Meka said I'd be good at it. I'm not even really sure if that's true. So I guess this will be like my little journal and if your interested follow along.


I do know, I have no idea what I'm doing. In life with that.


Now that I graduated college I think I'm supposed to figure it out now. Especially when EVERY COMMENCEMENT SPEAKER TOLD US THAT.


This blows. I just wanted the paycheck that came with graduating, not the responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment